The kitchen remodeling industry has grown by 10% in just four years. Its market value is quickly approaching the $200 billion mark in the U.S. alone. This comes as no surprise. Homeowners have long enjoyed the work of Seattle kitchen remodel contractors. However, before you choose one, it is recommended that you have an idea of what you want as well as your budget. There are many reasons for a kitchen remodel in Seattle. The ones that you choose should mean something to you. In this article, you will learn more about kitchen remodel costs, popular remodeling ideas and how to find the right Seattle kitchen remodel contractors. If you would like to learn more about your options, give the experts at Home Care Contractors a call to schedule your free estimate today.
When to Get Your Kitchen Remodelled
Making the decision to remodel your kitchen can be a tough one. After all, other than convenience, space and beauty why would you get it remodeled? There are actually quite a few more reasons why it benefits you to remodel your kitchen. Find more details listed below.
- Older Kitchen: An old and outdated kitchen is more than just an eyesore. Older wiring and appliances can be dangerous as well as a drain on your energy bill. Furthermore, cooking and entertaining in an outdated kitchen is not ideal.
- Increase Home Value: A minor kitchen remodel can increase your home value by an average of $16,000. A major remodel can increase the value of your home by almost $40,000.
- Save Money on Energy: As previously mentioned, a kitchen remodel in Seattle can save you money. With updated wiring, plumbing and appliances, you will be able to recoup much of your kitchen remodel cost.
If you are interested in learning more about kitchen remodels in Seattle, give the experts at Home Care Contracting a call to discuss your options today.
Popular Kitchen Remodel Ideas
Making the decision to remodel your kitchen is considerably easier than choosing the design that you are most interested in. Some of the more popular kitchen remodeling ideas in Seattle include:
- Upgrading to a smart kitchen by installing updated appliances, wiring and parts.
- Adding more contrast to your kitchen by changing the colors of your cabinets
- Implement a more modern and open kitchen design
- Add additional storage to your kitchen
- Consider the benefits of installing hardwood floors
- If space permits, add an island to your kitchen
- Add ceiling to floor windows to allow more light and give you better views while eating
There are literally thousands of remodeling options to choose from. It is best to connect with Seattle kitchen remodel contractors to help you to sort through the many options.
Kitchen Remodel Cost
Before you get caught up in planning for your kitchen remodel in Seattle, it is best that you have an idea of your budget as well as kitchen remodel costs. In many cases, you will be able to recoup most of it via an increase in home value as well as money saved on your utility bills. It is recommended that you set aside 10% to 20% of your overall budget for unintended repairs and overages. The cost of your remodel will depend on the size of your kitchen, types of appliances and hardware chosen, types of cabinetry, etc. When you receive your estimate, it is best that you review it line by line with your contractor. Inquire about any potential areas that may cause you to go over budget as well as potential cost-saving actions that you can take.
Working With Seattle Kitchen Remodel Contractors
Deciding to remodel your kitchen is the first step. The most important step after that is working with reputable and experienced Seattle kitchen remodel contractors. At Home Care Contractors, we strive to be your go-to kitchen remodel contractor. We care about each project as if they were our own. HCC has maintained 99% five-star ratings by creating long-lasting, beneficial relationships with our customers. Each contractor that we work with has been in their industry for more than 10 years. We offer competitive pricing and incredible service. Furthermore, we have an industry best two-year workmanship warranty. If you are interested in learning more about a kitchen remodel in Seattle, give the experts at HCC a call to schedule your free estimate today.