Bringing exterior excellence to your doorstep – upgrade your outdoor space with Bellevue’s best in remodeling
Have you looked at your home’s exterior design and pictured something more? A stylish deck, a lush garden, a cozy porch, or a more striking entrance perhaps? When you know that this part of your property makes the first impression, why not make it breathtaking? At Home Care Contractors, we can redesign your home’s outer appearance so it feels like a natural extension of its interior. Recognized as a top-rated remodeler by the Seattle Times, we have the expertise it takes to create an outdoor space that is uniquely yours.
Our Popular Bellevue, WA Exterior Remodeling Projects
Home siding design, installation, and repair
We offer a variety of siding installation options: vinyl, wood, engineered wood, fiber cement, aluminum, stucco, brick, stone, and board and batten siding. Our general contractors will help you select the perfect style (based on your unique needs for security, aesthetics, natural light, weather protection, or need to reflect UV rays), and then install your chosen siding with utmost care.
Each panel is securely fitted to give your home maximum protection from the elements. Proper installation is key to making your new siding materials last longer and perform better. If your existing siding is damaged or worn, we will suggest the best course of action, whether it is a minor fix or a complete replacement.
Deck and patio upgrades
If your deck looks old or your patio feels empty, we are here to help. For decks, we can replace old boards, add a fresh coat of stain or paint, add accent lights, and even expand the area if you need more room. Think about creating a nice spot for your BBQ party or an intimate corner for lounging.
For patios, we have countless styles for you to choose from. Go timeless with brick or natural stone; Mediterranean or Tuscan with decorative tiles and iron accents; a French Provençal style patio with wrought iron furniture and pastel colors is also a popular option for romance lovers.
Depending on your budget for your Pacific Northwest exterior remodel project, we can install fire pits, a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen, pergolas, canopies, fountains, small ponds, patio heaters, integrated speakers, tall-plant screens, and more.
You may want to get your roof replaced if your current roof is old or damaged, or you simply want a better-looking roof. We have a range of roofing materials to suit different budgets, including architectural roof shingles, traditional asphalt shingles, metal roofing, wood shakes/shingles, clay tiles, concrete tiles, and slate roofing.
Once you pick the material, our team carefully removes your old roof, making sure to avoid damaging your property. We then install the new roof, paying close attention to energy efficiency, insulation and ventilation to lower your energy bills. If you do not know whether you need a full roof replacement just yet, we also offer no-obligation roof inspections.
Our expertise in exterior remodeling in Bellevue, WA, ranges from carefully selecting and planting a variety of flora – flowers, shrubs, and trees – to suit both the aesthetic you desire and the environmental conditions of your area. Beyond planting, our Bellevue landscaping services ensure the long-term health of your garden by setting up effective irrigation systems like sprinklers or drip irrigation.
We can also install the following Bellevue landscape design elements to make the area more functional while adding to your home’s appearance:
- Planters and raised beds for growing fruits, vegetables, and herbs
- Rain gardens to absorb rainwater runoff
- Spotlights, pathway lights, or string lights to illuminate garden features
- Fountains, ponds, or waterfalls
- Statues and sculptures
- Garden benches or seating areas
- Trellises or arbors for climbing plants
- Bird baths and feeders
Garage door installation
We consider your home’s architecture and the level of wall insulation you need to help you select the perfect garage door. You can choose from sectional, roll-up, side-hinged, over-canopy, glass, insulated or slide to the side garage doors. Once you know what you want, our skilled exterior remodeling contractor takes care of the rest.
A fresh coat of paint from a natural color palette will not only make your home stand out, but also shield the exterior walls from insects, wood pests, and the harsh effects of weather. We know that it is not just about the color; it is about using quality materials and applying them with skill and care because strong exteriors matter to the home’s foundation. Before we start painting, we thoroughly prep the walls by removing any dirt or grime, scraping off old, flaking paint, and making minor repairs to the surface.
Exterior Remodeling Bellevue, WA: Our Process
We have streamlined our exterior remodeling services to make your experience seamless:
- Consultation and design: To understand your vision for exterior upgrades, we start by asking what you are looking for. Then we discuss materials, colors, finishes, and other architectural details. You will be provided a breakdown of labor, materials, permits, and any other associated exterior renovation costs.
- Planning: Once the exterior remodeling plan is finalized, we move to measuring, choosing materials together, and scheduling the work. From the type of nails to the color of the paint, every last detail is planned here.
- Preparation: Before we begin the remodeling, we prepare the site. This means protecting your landscaping, setting up scaffolding if needed, and ensuring all materials and tools are on-site.
- Execution: Our exterior remodeling contractors in Bellevue take great pride in quality craftsmanship, be it painting, replacing the siding, fitting a new front door, installing energy-efficient windows, building a deck or creating a koi pond!
- Quality check and cleanup: As we near completion, we inspect every aspect of our work and clean up the site, leaving it neat and tidy. We also share exterior remodel tips so you can keep your project looking good for years.
Enhance Your Home’s Curb Appeal with the Best Exterior Remodeling Contractors in Bellevue
At Home Care Contractors, our exterior home remodel and construction services are built using a keen eye for detail that set us apart. To learn how we can restyle the outdoor sections of your living space within your budget, call at 206-688-8605 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.